Halloween Howl - Friday, October 30, 2015!
Start now to prep your costumes for the year’s eeriest evening, when downtown Concord’s traditional Halloween Howl returns on Friday, October 30. This free community event offers a variety of activities for all ages, including trick-or-treating at downtown businesses from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
North Main Street from Centre Street to Pleasant will be closed to vehicles from 4:00 to 8:30 pm to make way for all the fun and to ensure safety for thousands of trick-or-treaters!
- Trick-or-treating at downtown businesses from 5:30pm to 7:30 pm
- LNH's Nazzy and Mya – dance party on North Main Street in front of City Plaza, and the Annual Costume Parade starting at 6:00 pm
- Double Midnight Comics – free comic books and costumed superheroes downtown
- New Hampshire Federal Credit Union and The River - Music on Main Street
- Craft project with Concord's Parks & Recreation Department
- Open Mic in Bicentennial Square for all ages! Hosted by Brad Schneider and True Brew Barista. 5:30pm to 8:00pm depending on weather. No advanced signup required. Just show up and play!
- Concord Fire Department Touch-a-Truck. The Fire Department Local 1045 will bring a fire truck for kids to see up close as they trick or treat
- YMCA Haunted Bus & Playground at Warren and N. State Street, 6:30-7:30. Free to the public. This is scary so NOT recommended for children under six
Parking is available at the Capitol Commons, Firehouse Block, and Durgin Block garages.
If you’re interested in volunteering to help with Halloween Howl, or if you'd like to sponsor this fun, family friendly event, please contact us at 603-226-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!